Sunday 20 March 2022

Sun - spelled B R I L L I A N T

 booming blast of solar energy

YEAH !

" the devine conspiracy is not a goose - grease machine, turning over smoothly

it is a tarantella in the cosmic town square. Where inebriated dancers fling themselves in abandon, often, too often forgetting their role and bounding off. And like ants, those who labour in the town square doing the world's work, always bear the burden as a misflung hoof reaches out to punish the bystander "

paraphrased from ' Instrumentalities of the Night ' by  Glen Cook

Why does this perfectly mesh w/ the way my life seems to go ?

Yeah, flying hooves - a real problem. However, to keep everything in perspective - flying hooves are always there.

Well, shoping was a ' almost controlled ' tarantella. I strolled Giant Tiger and stuck out my hand and stuff kinda clung there. Of course, I had a goal - refill the freezer. So, I bough tortellini and found one already in the freezer when I got home.
A ham steak came home and joined three steaks and a pork chop. What do you know there was a little bag of chicken thighs too.
The upshot, we are in good shape.



No comments:

Post a Comment