Sunday 3 September 2023

🚍 the beginning of September

 🚍 will produce - perhaps - the longest sustained warm spell of the year

We shall see said the Zen Master

yesterday, turned out to be the semi - final clearing up of the boulevard
the interlock paver s are now down below along w/ 10 curbstones [ heavy ]
the neighbour, D .. and son hand bombed the curbstones to the backyard
oof ! what a job. And D .. would not stop til the boulevard site was neat and presentable [ based on the assumption that the area may stay unfinished  i.e. no grass etc for a while ]

Thnx for that D ..

Now, I did help. Getting the curbstones down was hard. The most risky part was at the bottom where the vertical drop was 3 ft. I stayed down there and caught the curbstone so, a person could let go and hop down. I ensured that the stone got support as each person hopped down. And I'm sore. 
I could not have done their job.

BTW, the team is back out there [ minus me, I handed off some bricks til the whole crew arrived, all 2 of them ]

and it hot and humid

No comments:

Post a Comment