Thursday 7 September 2023

๐ŸŒ€ some say heart is just like a wheel ...

๐ŸŒ€ you can bend it but you can't break it  .... ala the McGarrigles

a sodden day [ betcha ya' that you don't hear that word ' sodden ' very often ]
but it is. soggy and wet 
BUT the heat and humidity breaks today.

usually, I boast about the Chromebook and Chrome OS. The ready advice is, to store info / data on Google Drive which is    ' cloud storage '. This cloud doesn't use the native storage on the Chromebook [ limited ] and instead uses part of the 100 Gb that is allowed for free w/ Chrome OS.
Ah, yesterday, I spent a good 20 min trying to find where data is being stored [ so I can recall saved data ]. As it turns out, Chrome OS is saving to Drive [ good ] but I can't tell where.
There is a Google Drive section, labelled ' 2 downloads ' and another labelled ** downloads . Both work.
However, at any time, I don't which is getting the data when I hit the button ' save to Drive '.
Thus, I can find all the saved stuff but I need to search.

I'm betting that what happens is that b/c I use 2 emails [ each is an identity to the OS ] that depending on which email that I save from, then there is a different Google Drive compartment.

Ughh ! computers

Momentous day. A PSW comes to help M .. around the house and / or shower & personal care

PSW. success. the visit went well

Whew !!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment