Monday 4 September 2023

๐Ÿš– .. a big yellow taxi ....

 ๐Ÿš– .......  took away, my old man ..... ' Joni Mitchell

.... and we pave Paradise and put up a parking lot

seems, that I am going the other way
take out the interlock pavers and grass over the 700 sq ft

why you can buy from China and save

labour costs - lower [ by buckets ]
shipping - China as a developing country has preferred rates

and already warm to warm, toasty out there
the neighbours have an unrelenting work schedule

Their deadline is Friday [ Saturday wedding ] and work must get done
I built the Great Wall of Me  . that was 3 years ago


to quote the BeeGees ' I'm ten feet tall but I'm only 3 ft wide ..... '

so, my Wall of Me, chest high and 8ft wide
next door has a wall just below chest high and 12 ft minimum


they win
originally, I figured, maybe a week or so and the wall comes down
BUT they back filled the wall - apparently, the thinking is ' at least a year ' before the new wall comes down

and Father and Son were out there again in the heat it's got to be it's got to be 90 + ° and it is a smoker out there and they were out trimming and you know doing all the things to make the yard look good for the wedding to come you know this this Saturday 



No comments:

Post a Comment