Sunday 3 March 2024

🎒 our weather

 πŸŽ’ we are going up in temperature and add the moisture 

that's the 'boro, this week

adventure of the day was the Giant Tiger

the list said - salad mix / milk 

then 2 throw pillows, a pair of shorts and individual portioned smoked salmon made the cart

sounds fairly familiar, to me

update : success, M .. liked the colours and patterns
a big deal ?? you bet. My colour sense or differentiation of colours is suspect. 
the corollary to this, is that I do best if I stick to earth - tones. I choose earth tones automatically
however, there is some blandness about earth tones
when I get adventurous [ like today, well, the results can be mixed ].

OK what was the colour and pattern. The background was blue [ not green - blue ] and small flowers in beige w/ a blue centre


No comments:

Post a Comment