Monday 11 March 2024

πŸͺ…XI days of Mars

 πŸͺ… we had a boys day at Costco
first lunch at the Magic Noodle, was fantastic [ daily special, Chicken Noodle Bowl ]

then COSTCO. I bought Metamucil, ginger chunks snack treat, strudel pieces [ M ..s fav ]
Brazil nuts and fruit Sensations treats

The Brazil nuts are therapeutic. I eat 2 Brazil nuts per day for trace minerals, e.g. selenium
kind of ' one a day ' vitamins but way cheaper

weather in the ' boro, cold wind [ huffing along ], big sun - beautiful day

the ginger chunks are candied ginger. At Costco, last fall, I bought the gallon jar of honey, lemon and ginger. Add to hot water for a lemon therapy drink.
All gone. But I still have lemon and honey in hot water. Now, I can add chopped up ginger chunks as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment