Saturday 23 March 2024

⇆ this door ...... [ 03 -23 ]

 ⇆  ...... swings both ways

WELL !!! snow, me boys.
Yes, 4 inches not two. A wondrous sight - snow covered peaks and valleys [ or roads ]

the warm up begins today. above freezing and then above 40 very soon plus the sun returns in full force

reporting. gradually, I'm getting used to and fine tuning the arrangement of the                      ' computer room '
now. I'm the only one that uses this room [ in here now, as I type ]
supposedly it has three desks.
 a) is this corner unit or computer set up 
 b) is a drop door writing desk - which is intended to be mine but is a holding area for all papers that come to the room [ a catch basin of sorts ]
c) but the third became a shelf - w/ a speaker base supporting a printer + a plastic tower of shelve baskets that occupies a corner

however, overall this room became functional and open 
the sofa pullout is use-able [ when, don't know ] the key is that it is organized to suit.

I've added some picture layouts - sort of display pieces of our travels

a follow up. 

🌞 what a change in one day I think it looks grand but I'm not trying to move around in a sloppy mess


No comments:

Post a Comment