Saturday 10 August 2024

🚟 Augustus the X

 πŸšŸ  well, the   ' boro is in summer mode, all is right 
a tad humid but overall fine 

I spent the mroning exercising and re - inventing the wheel

that is my expression for rag picking my storage [ accumulated dross ] creating a solution to a problem

in this case, routing the water away from the house on the SouthWest.
last big storm water pooled there.   
I strung together some runoff plastic pipe and that worked but killed the grass below. Next, last week was plastic rollout tubing but the slope made a bulge part way and the water stayed there in the plastic tube
an aluminum downpipe held its shape and angle but the acutal downpipe is sqaure and the horizontal downpipe [ on the ground is rectangular ]. 
I previusly needed a connector for the rectangular downpipe and had an adapter but needed a way to bridge the square downpipe to the adapter.
solution was a yogurt container w/ the bottom cutout. Plus a plastic bag to seal the joint.
 an ugly baby ..... but it worked
napping .... I figured out a better way [ in my mind ]

We shall see said the Zen Master !

No comments:

Post a Comment