Tuesday 27 August 2024

👸 when you're smiling

 👸 chaplinesque

' boro is hazy sun and patchy white

" in politics and war, you don't need to waste time looking for treachery and conspiracy 
if stupidity and incompetence will explain the disaster "

the untold story.
 over the years [ some 21 and counting ] I've been asked about retirement.
I relate the problems that I had in ' accepting ' retirement. or more correctly, adjusting to the retired life
in therapy, much of that angst was centred around  father. ....
to this day, I have trouble w/ ' not doing ' ...... anything.
I obviously, do not relax well
M  . figured this out way before me. she was ' onto ' my problem from the get go

I mention it in this post, b/c that was my morning. I unloaded the dishwasher, played on the Chromebook and folded some laundry and ..... there it was
' what did you do ' 
see.

And we are not poor. its not the money or
it is the money but that should not be factor





No comments:

Post a Comment