Monday 2 January 2012

MSM - LoA

" Lawrence of Arabia " a sweeping saga of one man's adventure in the desert unitng the Arabs against the Turks and the English.  Sheik Ali had to be tailor made for Omar Shariff  and Prince Faisal for Alec Guiness or AG could have been anyone in the movie , such a talent.

David Lean probably came close to killing the whole cast and crew in that loooong, loooong shooting schedule and unschedule.

PF: I fear you are one of those desert loving English, Gordon of Khartoum  ....  ( Lawrence of Arabia ???) no Arab loves the desert

OS gets to play another ideal Arab leader in " Hildago " starring V. Mortenson.  I've still got a crush on Louise Lombard " the English lady " if I had been in her tent and she looked at me that way.... I don't know but whew
Yeah, if your keeping track thats NP , LL , and you might as well add Catherine Janeway in STV.

No comments:

Post a Comment