Wednesday 13 November 2013

Re-enforcing Paranoia

Movie : ' Contagion ' starring everyone - Lawrence Fishburn , Matt Damon , Kate Winslet , Gwyneth Paltrow. Index patient gets infected travels home 5000 mi , touching people and passing the virus on.

No , I shouldn't have watched. I worry about washing my hands ( not enough ) and touching my face ( too much ). The movie cites a study that indicates people can touch their face , thousands of times a day.
I once , kept track of touching my face from 9 AM to noon. I caught myself reaching and stopped the motion but got a count of 50 , anyway.
In the plot , the index infects people in a bar and on a plane.
Like I needed some director to scare me mega - more. Booga - booga , indeed

On the flip side - ' Thor - the DarkWorld ' in 3D : went w/ M's second cousin. Fun movie , not cute but it works. Thor kisses Natalie Portman again , geesh , again. The movie cost $ 14 and the large coke w/ Thor decal and figurine was $ 9. The server said only the big kids - when I asked who buys the Thor cup - she meant adults.

Weather is sunny w/ cloudy periods and cool plus brisk winds.

No comments:

Post a Comment