Monday 6 February 2017

Lame Ducks & Frozen Yoghurt

yepper , National Day of ..........

You don't even need to make it up - someone else did

Recall : pair #8 of video glasses broke.
I bought a kiddie ( Frozen theme ) video camera
Very cute

To - day , somebody video - d me swimming. On viewing , several aspects b/come obvious. 
My rules are 1 ) never up never down
                        meaning that if your head goes up high then your feet drop down. And vice versa except head up is the usual.
2) You need a slight roll side to side to enable easy breathing ( b/c I am a left side breather - only )
3) And overall , the swimmer's head should be level steady , rolling left and right 

I looked very good based on 1 - 2 - 3.
Criticism would be kicking which is a bit lazy and legs split a little.

And finally , w/ age arm flexibility i.e. the ability to reach in front and parallel to the head b/comes harder.  I did more or less OK.

Backstroke was , also , not bad w/ maybe a little too much side action relative to the head.

Thus , for 67 yrs of age , report says , a rating of 7 out of 10 

weather , sunny and breezy - warm and comfortable

No comments:

Post a Comment