Monday 20 February 2017

Liar , Liar Pants ..........

.........

in this blog , I try for truth and openess.

I've detailed the cruddy traffic flow across the Greater Toronto Region. The traffic does crawl for a large part of the day.

However , it appears that Los Angeles ranks as the most congested city for traffic. Toronto , well , we fall into the # 30 - 40 range in the world. Actually , 5 of the top 10 are in the U.S.
In fact , in the continent area contest , T.O. is 8 th or so. Even in Canada , T.O. is behind Montreal in bad traffic.

I don't care - 2 h plus to cross the city is 'aggro ' plus as the Brits say.
The last , of course , was Friday FE 10 when coming from the East ( what else ) a 35 minute trip turned into 2 h and some minutes odyssey.

The weather is again , way above normal 40 + F to - day and warmer to - morrow and the week.

Some thoughts.
I'm watching ' the Martian ' w/ Matt Damon.Space explorer , stranded on Mars and survives for years , awaiting help.
OK He manages to ' Mcgyver ' his way to grow crops , talk to Earth.
Thus ,whats stopping me ?
From doing stuff.

Time to get off my butt and just do 

Job 1 : Lower the laptop that is our main computer to , well , laptop height. The computer table that we use was meant for desktop arrangements where the key board would be 3 1/2 " lower than the computer itself. I cut off the extra 2 1/ 2 " and put back the underneath slider shelf that usually supports the keyboard which is where the mouse sits , when we use the laptop.

All is copacetic , so far b/c M hasn't tried the new height.

We shall see said the Zen Master

BTW : for me , the new height is optimal. I type w/ 2 hands and the new height is perfectamundo

No comments:

Post a Comment