Thursday 23 February 2017

the Warm trend Continues

Our area is way above normal and its been days of hyper temperatures. We are wearing jackets and no long underwear.

In this house , magic happened - sort of. Many years ago , at least 3 , we tossed the desktop computer and started using the 19 "  laptop , as our main computer.
I felt the fact that the laptop would always be plugged in would be a problem. And others also were surprised that we'd do this , for that reason. Nope , alls fine
However , we kept the same type of computer table. That meant that the laptop was sitting on the upper flat surface and the keyboard was approx 2 1/2 " above the table top. Actually , the keyboard w/ a desktop would be on the slider shelf below.
This past Monday , I took off 2 1/2 " of height and moved the slider up just under the table top. The slider has the mouse pad and mouse.
Quel difference. Much easier to use. We are not reaching up to type.
I type w/ both hands. I was never fast in typing class but I'm not bad. M has often commented on that ability. I make lots of mistakes typing but so does everyone else.


No comments:

Post a Comment