Tuesday 14 February 2017

on Chocolate Filled Cookie Day

yes , took the top billing on the National Day calendar

Lets start w/ Long Range for the region of the Great Lakes

FE 13 - 19        mild  ( from last week )

Fe 20 - 26          milder
FE 27 - MR 5 - unsettled
MR 6 - 12       - unsettled

I will take a guess here , that ' unsettled ' means someone gets buried in snow

Yesterday , I once again , took back my driveway. The snow removal dudes left a margin of snow approx 2 ft either side of the drive uncleared. I took it back
As well , at the foot of the drive , the city plows left a curb of snow and ice up against my driveway. This mountain would mean that future plowing would add more and anyone clearing the drive mechanically would start 3 ft out from the edge of the drive.

Now , we will get melting conditions in 3 days but who knows
what might fall in between.

Happy  " V " day


No comments:

Post a Comment