Saturday 21 October 2017

60 F To Begin the Day

w/ a big sun , up there

Brekkies in front of the boob - tube
Coffee  , toast ( 4 g of fibre / slice ) , strawberry jam and strawberries.

Let the day begin - I mean jobs to do
See , its starts w/ the best of intentions
Let's hope there is some resolve behind the intentions

On the personal front , I'm up in weight. The creep upward has been gradual but relentless.
I've developed an impingement in the right rotator cuff. Physio was more to be sure that I wasn't having a heart attack etc.

I'm supposing its very common - many people have stories or advice < mostly advice )
I'm still pursuing my work out regimen. I'll miss , maybe , three work outs.

The To - Done List or what got done to - day.
I cleaned the sill of the crank out windows in the workroom. As well , I used Mr Clean to wipe down the windows ( outside ).
I re - caulked or over - caulked an aluminum shield on the front bedroom windows.
I touched up the Subaru b/c of many scratches and door dings.

The workroom window doesn't get used much but the view was always some shade of grey. Now the windows are clear. This clarity means tht you can definitely see the brick wall of the neighbours basement.

The sill appeared to have things growing on it. Now , it looks normal






No comments:

Post a Comment