Sunday 22 October 2017

Auguring the Omens

thats what they would have called it , centuries ago

From the maps , yesterday ala Brett Anderson , we are expecting warmer than usual temperatures , as the Jet strean seems to stay well above the 49 th parallel.

In succession we can see wetter
followed by mostly wet
and subsequent mild conditions

Jobs au jour. I made a trip to Canadian Tire which is a combination auto store and who knows. I mean that I got LED light bulbs on sale as well as mouse poison ( for the boat as it goes through winter ). The government is offering 80% off if you buy certain LED bulbs. This week is the second in which I've bought 10 - 12 packs of LED bulbs.

I re - rigged the ' from the ground ' gutter cleaner. I managed the first floor by myself and next door helped w/ the second story.
Next door goes up on the roof to do his gutters. I'm not allowed to go up on the roof. M is very strict about that.
I used the vacuum hose extended nozzle system to get to the second story.
Next door is taller and stronger than me , thus he had no trouble using the long apparatus to do the upper gutters.






No comments:

Post a Comment