Friday 6 October 2017

Fri OC 6

brilliant title

Woke up , kinda

Good Morning , to overcast and despondent day
in English Lit , this was called sympathetic ................. (?) when the day mirrors the mode

Reflecting on fishing. The day was partly cloudy , thank goodness
b/c I have discovered that I do not do well in the sun. 
For old man fishing , the guys let me come in around noon and I get a nap. AND hide from the sun
Past experience , w/ sun exposure tells me that consecutive days out in the sun results in a badly off fisherman.
I can actually , feel my skin radiate heat -
in fact , I've taken to using Aloe Solarcaine skin gel , for sunburn relief and moisturizing, right after fishing

Did you know some YouTube videos have 230 million hits.
I'm listening to Paul Bollenback and Ron Affif play ' My One and Only Love ' by Mellin / Wood. Utterly sublime... I come back to it - well , whenever !
#of hits 1998 and I'm 50 of them

And , so typical of my life
my favourites are always 2000 out of 230  million

 

No comments:

Post a Comment