Wednesday 11 October 2017

I Guess Thats Why

they call it the blues ... from the pen of Elton John

segue into nostalgia
a pizza parlour after hockey
we are having beers and listening to the juke box
someone played ' Your Song ' EJ
I loved it
jumped up w/ a dollar and pressed K5 or whatever
Your Song played something like 8 times in  a row

And I still do that re - play thing. M was flabbergasted to hear a tape that I made in which ' Send in the Clowns ' is back to back to back to back as performed by various artists.
a comparison and homage
however she was trapped on a long road trip and we were bored

Weather : damp looking and cool ( 55 F )

Reprise : she wants it warmer
the outside temperature hasn't budged from 55 F
I say put on the space heater for the living room
as were only in one room sitting
everywhere else we are moving

It all worked out. The living room got 70 . something - the marriage is safe

listening to ' My One and Only Love ' Mellin and Wood
trumpet , Chris Botti , singer Paula Cole

yes , this was yesterday as well

back to back : and we have Paul Bollenback and Ron Affif
doing a guitar duet of MO&OL

I'm not so despondent , this morning , well





No comments:

Post a Comment