Saturday 16 December 2017

Closing in

on Christmas

8 shopping days
notice we don't refer to the advent calendar
shopping days ?

Nearly 8 , and the Xmas tree is the light of the neighbourhood - again
do you think that I'm a little proud of the tree ?

We decided to do a turkey on Sunday. We will go to a turkey dinner on the 26 th. I wanted our own turkey at home. But not too close to the 26 th - kinda take a break.
There you go
one and done

I watched ' Power Rangers ' the movie 
Crikey , a real dog

Well , you see , I loaded ' TED Talks ' on the streaming app downstairs. When I went to choose a segment on ' Shopping in the Future ' , the app froze.
What the heck ............. I tried PR s The villain is named Rita Nebulosa or something like that --- oooh crap


No comments:

Post a Comment