Sunday 3 December 2017

the foggy Mountain Dew

well , no mountains , but foggy

A former student invited me to a Xmas get to - gether w/ other people from that age group. The group in general our beginning sandwich people - older parents and kids in high school or university.

There are several interesting oddities about our house. On several occasions I've found walls that are difficult or impossible to put a fastener into , such as a screw. Often I hit a layer harder than wood , as in concrete or steel. Dunno , but its hard whatever it is. Then , yes ,  you got it  , way too soft or unable to hold a screw and anchor.
The bathroom wall where the toilet paper holder goes , is soft. One of my little jobs , to day is to get the TP holder up , again. Last night , M wrenched the little sucker right out its screw holes. One tough lady is M.
OK , done , I think it will resist most efforts to rip it off the wall.

As well, found ! our icicles for the tree

No comments:

Post a Comment