Monday 4 December 2017

Going for 50 F

w/ rain , off  and on

I've always wanted to try the Korner Pub. It is not on the corner , except in a broad sense ' of a plaza ' , but barely.
Well , Thurs , I did. Small , of course , but clean and friendly.
After 2 beers , which is always dangerous , I over heard the guy two seats over , negotiating a gig at the Pub.
After he mostly sealed the deal , like 90 % sure , I asked about what music he played. Blues and semi blues. Remember , 2 beers , so to brag , I said my biggest coup was going to see Vienna Teng live.
He starts to type her name into his cell phone and then I added , ' she really is like Sara Bareilles '
the guy stopped and replies ' you listen to Sara Bareilles , then I know this girl is good '
I was so proud ! Bravely , I mentioned that it was at Hughes Room.
Well , I should have started w/ that , b/c the guy was really impressed. Then he mentions , his friends bar up the street from Hughes.
P.S. I was drinking Urquelle Pilsner , rating is very good esp after 2

Its foggy , again , dense and soupy , out there

I mentioned that I put up a random stringer of LED s , not a long stringer , loosey goosey.
The box said pure white , well , they are pale green unless you're red green colour blind. I decided , green lights ! its a Xmas tree.
so , yes , there are 2 Xmas trees in the backyard.


No comments:

Post a Comment