Friday 22 December 2017

Closing In

on the shortest day ( or longest night )

On Facebook ( yes, I go there occasionally ), a friend mentioned the significance of Winter Solstice and the family's observation of the day.
Neat

Hope the cath lab was good to you

We got snow / we will get snow / we will be cold

'Bundle up your overcoat, when the winds blow cold '

I've discovered TED Talk on the streaming service. Once again, I'm only 4 years behind the curve. I figure to catch up w/ the world that I'll need to view pretty close to 400 segments. Then I'll nly have a back log of 1, 500 or so segments.

In one session, a speaker on ' Flow and Happiness ' presented the data that shows that watching TV is on par w/ sitting on the john for boredom and inspiration.
This could be good or bad

The weather outside is frightful. I was tending the back 40 in knee high boots and windpants, thus not too bad. the snow is about 2 -> 2 1/2 in. And the wind is driving


No comments:

Post a Comment