Sunday 10 December 2017

Tell Tale Signs of

the season

My bathroom is not hooked up to the central heating system. The previous owners had a baseboard heater in there. I opted for a change to a blower / heater w/ a thermostat. The b/h goes on when it gets cold , as now , and I raise the setpoint but only when I'm going to use the shower.

The hint of winter , when the temperature in the washroom falls below 65 F. And , yes , its reading 64 - 63 most days.

Cold and gray out there. Poked my nose out for the paper and ducked back in
I'm not stupid
Well , round 2 , of Xmas ' do s ' happened last night , here. The fishing buddies and sig others got to - gether. Apparently ,fishing and fishing related stories predominated.
go figure !

Lies my father told me. I'm drinking a mix of V - 8 juice and beer w/ some hot sauce. I've always told people that my dad called the concoction a ' bullshot '. Turns out , someone lied - maybe me.
The real name is a ' redeye'. A redeye is beer and toamto juice but I use V - 8 for the vitamins etc.
A ' bullshot ' is consomme and vodka
Eww ! beef broth and vodka 

My latest discovery , Jacob Collier , musician , and he's only won 2 Grammys. I'm so late to the party. Shucks !




No comments:

Post a Comment