Saturday 2 June 2018

Did You Know

that this blog started out

As a 2 sentence premise about life

Thus, if the entries seem short
thank your lucky stars that I've gone back to the beginnings

or / just assume that
I was tired
or tired of posting
or/ lazy as all get out

Weather report :
Hazy but much cooler, say 6 or so degrees

Or so you thought

Facebook. Readers will know that I have a dismal history w/ FB. Not that FB did anything wrong. I'm not good at FB - ology or whatever its called.
some people of course have knowingly de-listed themselves and erased FB from all their dealings for reasons of privacy or fear of a too broad exposure to corporate enterprises
or just snooping

In my little way, I've tried the same process. To wit, if given a chance to use FB as a sign in tool / I've opted for creating a separate ID at that site.
The result : FB seems to have lost me.
I was used to seeing email reminders daily from FB, stating ' your friends miss you or you've missed a lot since last signing in ' etc

To-day, NADA and its been that way way for weeks now.
Of course, FB is monitoring this post and getting set to bombard me w/ ' please come back or we missed you '
Don't say I'm paranoid, am I ?

News. The couple that bought the cottage ( QuarterMileHouse ) w/ friends are expecting a baby.
We dined last night at Remezzo ( Italian themed venue ). I was very impressed. I'm not impressed much lately about anything ( time of live crisis??? ).
 The food was passable, service close to very good and the staff let us gab away for hours ( and we did ). M was an excellent listener as always and learned a remarkable amount of information.
Basically, everything that I was supposed to tell her or know.

The couple, gifted us w/ 2 presents - a bottle of Cottage Block white wine and for me, the ' WonderWoman gift set '.
Now, this set is the BluRay, DVD and downloadable version --- plus the WW doll. Yep, a figurine of her.
They announced that they saw the box and said ' he'll love it '
They were right
and I'm scared
' they knew ' !!!!!

Big oops , here

As well, I m selling a float tube, collapsible bike, woman's 6 speed and a ball rebounder. The neighbour said that it was easy. So, I said ' help me and I'll give you 1/2 the proceeds. He said that he'd help but not for the money. We'll list on Kijiji Canada




No comments:

Post a Comment