Tuesday 19 June 2018

last of the Sticky

weather

The humidity breaks this afternoon. Some days of warm ish and relatively dry air.

Good. We caught a flash rain, yesterday.

The afternoon was glorioso. Humidity broke somewhere around noon. the donald is a dick.

The conversation at the Korner Pub - my local for now

MW:                right after this tuna sandwich, I'm going for a                                    pedicure.
Me:                 I've never done that
MW:                what ? Do yourself a favour
Everyone :      of course ( well , almost everyone )

A took a swig and finished the bloody Caesar and went next door
Forty minutes later, she was done w/ me
Felt great

now, I'm in trouble at home. M goes ' I tell you to try a pedicure but the guys get you to go ????? '
Oops !



No comments:

Post a Comment