Thursday 16 May 2019

The Real Ides of May

mid month

I watched the semi final jury run throughs for Eurovision. Maybe, most famous cuz ' ABBA ' won the sucker way back when.
My verdict was not bad but weirder than me, for sure.

Weather is a conglom of sun and warm and breezes and it only 6:30 A
Yepper, I was awake before 6.

To-day is rust proof day. The company is called Krown Rust Proofing. The process is a thin film of      ' oil ' that goes everywhere. I mean everywhere. The car drips for 2 days after just like a massive oil leak around your car. This is when you park at the plaza for the first 3 hours.
The inducement this year is a free de-winterizing
?????????? nope haven't a clue what they do.
Next, free tickets to ' Avengers, End Game '
This movie is destroying box office sales records and actually, getting rave or rabid reviews form the critics.

Apparently, this is # 22 in the ' Marvel Universe of movies ' about costumed characters that can shoot lazer bolts out of their heinnies. 
I'm actually worried that I might have seen all 22
of the suckers. and far worse, can't remember if I liked them. BTW, no ' Wonder Woman ' doesn't count cuz she is w/ a different universe company.

P.S. spell checker is loosing its mind, b/c it seems that I invent words - or words spell checker never saw before

No comments:

Post a Comment