Wednesday 1 May 2019

May Day

all over the world people gather and protest or celebrate

We are eating sushi to celebrate
Damp and gray and windy
Like very windy

And the day goes on blustery and unappealing ( except to ducks or polar bears )

My archiving ( digitizing family photos in other words ) is slowing down or is stalled. Recording and captioning the photos is time killing or pedestrian

And its coincidental or not but my father kept a photo album ( leather bound w/ black backing pages ) annotated and printed in typeface. The nut of the one album was individuals w/ personal details such as domicile at the time and followed some of them for years, it seems.

Funny that, a week ago I was whining about how nice it was out and that I should have started the archiving in the ' Bleak Midwinter '. Of course, I bogged down now.


No comments:

Post a Comment