Saturday 25 May 2019

the Weather Gods

brought us rain, supposedly heavy downpours

Not welcome news for people on the Toronto Islands facing water levels exacerbated by N winds. Water splashed around footings and flooded walkways and roads, over the past week.

My family doctor retires soon but I needed a script refilled. The el grande sized Betaderm bottle is running down and is past due date. Job 1 done.
Next a form to get my antigen levels checked for measles. I'm likely protected but I wanted to know.

And he chats, big time. Re: his father and retirement
, the over-hyping of the Ivy League schools.
All b/c #1 he noticed my Johns Hopkins vest.
My explanation about following Hopkins lacrosse post- work got him off on all the tangents.
He loved it, I'm sure.
And his goal is to sing. Learn about singing properly and singing in a group. So, doctor - singer
Neat.
I didn't win the Stella Artois stool at the pub. Every beer got you a ballot. Dave won the stool.

And the rain never went away. The skies opened up twice before dinner. Deluges really.

Lets go Raptors !
Lets Go Raptors !
Lets GO Raptors !
Lets GO RAPtors !

NBA finals bound

No comments:

Post a Comment