Saturday 29 June 2019

A Sunny Start

to Canada Day, the long weekend

Looking back at an isssue of Woman'sFirst - the magazine that I pick up standing in line at Shoppers Drug, I noticed a banner ' Lose 22 lb in a week '
W/ the caption ' the Kelly Ripa way '. 
And I thought thats what KR actually weighed - the 22 #

Mr Woo's a window cleaaner, now 
The lyrics to a 1940 's or so, popular English song

So am I. I did outside yesterday and today the insides
I bought a ' Canadian made ' window washing set, wash bar w/ soft outer sleeve and the squeegee plus pole. So far, I've replaced the rubber strip for the squeegee but its been 20 yrs that I've used the set.
This year, I used the wash set inside as well. The only change is that I wrung out the wash sleeve by hand in the bucket - so that there would be less water to drip.
Fast tho', c.f. a windex paper towel jobbie


No comments:

Post a Comment