Wednesday 19 June 2019

Same Old, Same Old

after I moaned ' I can't catch fish '

M says ' you say that every year < 32 now > '

Lovely day, sun and blue sky w/ hint of white fluff

Yesterday, it was M s job to register the refrigerator and I was to order a ' free ' bypass plug for the water filter in the fridge.
M is on line getting frustrated b/c the website won't accept Toronto as ' dealer home ' place.
I'm getting bounced around from agent to agent at the GE < Mabe company >, parts outlet and finally warranty services.
At warranty services, the gent says ' I can't send you a part til your registered '
ME : oh
WS: I can register you now
WS: asks all the questions
WS : all done
WS: here is your reference #

One and done
M just looks at me as in, why didn't you do that first
Gimme a break, shouldn't you register first
My life

Oh my

Errands today after weeding and trimming the hedge. My kind of gardening - give me a chain saw.
Next trying to find obsolete vacuum bags. Got lost and stopped at the pub.
Came home w/ plastic stick baits ( on sale and the worms change colour w/ water temperature
Hey ! seen that before, you guys ?

Also, got a Canada T shirt for M ( on sale at the Tiger )
Sour worms ju jubes as well.
Frozen fruit ( on sale at the Tiger )
Vacuum bags that won't fit w/out some tinkering but they can be fitted.
Oh, and 196 anchors for drywall, brick and wood

Everyone has heard a recorder played by your son / daughter etc
I'm listening to a recorder ensemble play Pachelbel's Canon. The group is a teacher's recorder ensemble. Never going to think of the recorder the same way again



No comments:

Post a Comment