Saturday 11 July 2020

Hello ! to the Ether

or the cloud or wherever this blog gets stored

I consider today - sleeping in - after all, I made it til 6:30 AM. Obviously, I'm not in tune w/ aging or     the ' new ' me at 70.

The day is dull and humid and not hot
BTW, I might have mentioned a Zoom re - union for my graduating class at high school  < class of 1968 >
The host kept track of imput from the virtual participants.
Mine : has been retired 17 years
Others had mentioned careers and marriages or lack thereof.
I did offer thanks to a friend who couldn't participate and was a common link for half the group that did.
Nope. He didn't rate in the comments.

Keeping Amazon afloat. Us
Another 2 orders, printer ink
Apparently, when you buy a new printer, the catrdiges are sampler ones - yes, minimal fill up
Thus, order the 4 cartridges. Did you know, most printers won't allow only black but use all the catridges < uses them up faster - of course >

Eyelid wipes for my eye cleaning regime
Water filters for the fridge





No comments:

Post a Comment