Saturday 25 July 2020

Preserve Your Food Because You Can 🍎

and stock up for Fall ?

The new phone report. Like getting Xmas in July
Mine makes noise, like a signal something happened.
What ?
Dunno, typical. Still experimenting.
Then the updates. Three so far. But not the biggie which is called Android 10 < promised,  >

For me, less of a learning curve - I mean Moto g5 to g8 +. I've never had 3 cameras on a phone before. And no photos taken yet

Its warm out there, but summer only. Nothing uncomfortable.

And I'm so Canadian. I've watched quite a few videos from the YouTube ' channel ? ' called ' Creek Fishing Adventures '.
An amatuer fisherman explores small streams etc and hopes to catch fish. Interesting on a small scale. For the second time - I was put off b/c the guy ' Mr Creek ' says something like ' I packed my rod and reel and Glock '. 
Yeah , I go fishing w/ my Glock. To be fair, I'm not exploring when I fish - known places, known water and civilization
Gun !

No comments:

Post a Comment