Thursday 9 July 2020

The Best Food on Our Shelves 🍖

canned peaches

This marks past the midpoint in our H / H spell. The H / H will continue for another 3 days then break for thunderstorms and a drop down to mid to high 70 s
However, conditions may pop right back after that
?????????

Ah, canned peaches. This product is peaches in a can
Well, always been my favourite. Pineapple is good, but peaches ............ its memories - growing up on the farm and Granny putting up the harvest
< no, kidding, kidding >
I do like peaches canned - yes, even more than the fresh kind
I know, I know its the sugar
or how easy it is to eat them
And as a kid, at certain times in the year, the peach fuzz tickled my throat as in irritation
seemed to aggravate my allergies < which I no longer seem to have - touch wood >

Today, I ' unfriended ' a contact on Facebook - probably right before ' I drop FB ' 
An understanding between Zuckerberg and Trump
World beware

No comments:

Post a Comment