Sunday 19 July 2020

Sleepy Head

yes, tired and awake

has there ever been a song titled ' Sleepy and Awake ' ?
Come on - it can't be just me

alright, about a month ago a series of events began
In the past, my right knee has refused to straighten, a little sore but in a few days, it corrects itself
Six weeks ago, the ' ' won't straighten ' problem happened.
The knee was swollen but I ignored the slight pain.
When the swelling continued, I iced and put a stretch sleeve on the knee for support.
One day a month ago,  I was trying to tidy up my workroom and I guess that I was kneeling and standing etc. The knee was not cooperating. When I stood up near 5 oclock PM, I noticed a tingling - sort of numbness in the heel area. 
The tingling spread up the leg almost to the knee.
I called TeleHealth Ontario and a nurse recommended that I see a Doctor. I decided to attend Emergency at the hospital Sunday morning early.
A young doc tested the knee and leg and decided that it was fit. The ' tinlging likely caused by extra compression from the swelling and the sleeve.
I haven't worn the sleeve in a month. The knee is normalizing but the tingling is dwindling but still there.
The swelling is reduced and the knee works

Thats my report

Have a good day

Spark Joy : its the Lehman s banner

Hot Outside? Cool Down with Something Sweet! 🍦

No comments:

Post a Comment