Tuesday 28 July 2020

Make Your Kitchen Shine with Our Best Cloths, Aprons and Scrubbers ✨

Oh, boy - oh, joy

Right - e - o ! Let's clean for fun

Of note, the humidity and high temperatures is supposed to break today. The word ' seasonal ' has been used in forecasts.

At least, I poured pickling vinegar in the toilet to breakdown the scum ring. I've been reading about vinegar and Dawn < supposedly slightly acidic > to help clean grout.
There's a morning pick me up thought - let's clean grout. Well, I did discover that you need a grout brush to do grout scrubbing.

And this morning. Home Depot was a stop for possible fixes for a drainage problem < there is a sinkhole in the right boulevard of the drive >
Then I got to move 9 wheelbarrows < my size wheelbarrows > of fill for the sinkhole. The neighbour s re - design produced extra limestone.
He gave it to me < I'd asked before >
And there was humidity or lots of sweat from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment