Wednesday 23 February 2022

I Read

recently, that an online source, defined or explained the term ' blog ' as an online diary.
You the reader must have seen the disappointment or lack thereof when I write about ' 3 followers ' after 7 years < ? >
I was beginning to think that I should extol the virtues of ivermectin and explain how ' iver ' has boosted my sex drive and increased my presence on the ' net.
And my anxiety hit new heights when I thought that this blog may need to cover the story that expounded that Kim Kardashian may be smarter than the average reader thinks ..... See ! there are some scary topics out there

Instead. You can hear about my 7:30 morning run to Superstore. A store that was 10 % full. Shopping cart races could have been allowed. My beer of choice < lately >, " HopHouse 13 "was 12 % cheaper than the beer store  or the shelf price.
Lets be clear. The name ' HopHouse 13 ' refers to the old storage building at Guiness Brewery, in Dublin, that used to store hops. And the name has nothing to do w/ drugs < well, the alcohol kind its true >

Unfortunately, SuperStore or RCSS, often has shelf signs that say ' buy 2 or more for $ 2.58 each or individually $ 3.20 '. And thats exactly what the yoghurt sign said. Thus, I came home w/ 4. The best before date was April 4, 2022. Plenty of time to eat 4 containers.

Sitting and typing w/ the computer screen hooked to the TV and drinking coffee and Baileys Irish Cream - crikey, I earned the treat.

And, once again, I discovered a favourite - except  its got 3 million hits already. See, I'm right on top of  it. The song is ' I Can't Make You Love Me ' by Reid and Shallamb <? >. The artist is Bonnie Raitt as accompanied by Bruce Hornsby. So, I've listened about 20 times, now.


No comments:

Post a Comment