Saturday 12 February 2022

What Does It Take

for a good night's sleep

Apparently, I am not alone in asking. Statistics, claim approx half of people surveyed said that they slept poorly < or sleep either not enough or have a poor night  >

Alright. It s been at least 2 weeks - for the no laptop before bed moratorium.
The results. Umh, so - so. I do fall asleep w/ out a lot tossing and turning < as before the moratorium >. I can't say that I'm better rested.
Then last night, well, back to tossing and uncomfortable. I relented and used Gravol < 2 tablets > and after 20 minutes fell asleep. I pretty mcuh slept through to 9AM which is late for me < but I was tired >.

I'm not sure how long that I need to keep up the moratorium on laptops. Thus, how long do I need to establish a bedtime routine. Perhaps, the truth is that I've taken decades to build a bad routine - a longer  " proper routine " break in is needed.

The boys of JHU are back playing, ranked 16 th in the pre - season polls. The' Columbia blue ' have played 2 and won 2. Last night, it was homtown area rivals, Towson. JHU holds a 46 - 7 record vs Towson.

This day is / was cold and the tonight is a big plunge down. The forecast is for 10 -11 degrees. We do warm up in three days. Ah, ' the sun 'll come out tomorrow ' or in 3 days or 3 weeks

Somebody say something positive. " Up the Columbia blue ^ "


No comments:

Post a Comment