Wednesday 7 February 2024

πŸ•° FE 7 MMXXIV

 πŸ•° time keeps on slipping into the future ' Alan Parsons Project 

Again, I'm using the new arrangement in the ' computer room '. Not uncomfortable just squeezed in a bit

but if thats the only complaint, the new setup is worth the agro

on the exercise front, my new philosophy is ' people are content to go for a walk ', this is healthy and keeps the body moving. Good.
For me, I'll ride the rowing machine for 10 min and the elliptical for 35 min plus the free weights and calisthenics.
So, what difference has there been in the data that the Wahoo Tickr produces. 
None. Average BPM is 117 - 120, max BPM is 125 - 133

Thus, only attitude for philosophy has changed. BUT I do approach the workout, much more casually - hey !, like going for a walk



No comments:

Post a Comment