Monday 26 February 2024

from Bath Spa

 one of ' our ' pubs. The 'Star ' was on the way home from our digs, Camden View, in upper Bath [ meaning 

above the valley floor 



the weather will be 40 F. combined w/ sun and light ish winds

alright ! what is the picture all about. I needed a daily image. When I tired to access photos, a window showed ' gallery '  Yeah, 9 pictures, this one was the winner

and this was ' pan bread ' day. the goal was to get bread set to eat by 10 AM. I managed to finish by 9:30. Plus, I didn't burn the bottom.

the difficulty is that there is no temperature setting on the burner. at least in the oven, you can set the temperature
whoever, I'm figuring out how to judge the done ness. 
today, I lifted the edge and checked the colour three times - finally, flipped the loaf over and waited til a toothpick came out clean


No comments:

Post a Comment