Thursday 15 February 2024

🌨 the return of white

 πŸŒ¨ the prediction is for snow today. How much ? really depends. 

We shall see said the Zen Master

report : We are re - Amazon - ing our living room furniture. We decided to keep the teak wood frame and replace the cushions and backs and arm rests.
as mentioned we ordered the seats [ 2 and three seater length ] and yesterday the rest of our cushion covers arrived. Previously, last week, I used cushion covers over the original cushions and covers.
BUT [ there is always a ' but ' ]
this meant that the you can see the original blue print from the back. Not terrible, distracting tho'
so, I ordered cushion covers that zipper up. Oh ! that meant tossing the original covers and cutting the foam.
I went to YouTube and watched ' foam cutting '.
Right ! its never the same
to wit. ragged cuts and my pieces were much bigger than the ' demos '.
After sweat and toil [ no blood ], I re - stuffed two back cushions and two arm rest cushions. This made up the two seater. After the first go at a back cushion, I figured that no one is even going to know what the inside looks like. Thus, for the final pieces, especially the arm rests, I stuffed the remaining back foam and arm rests

No, this is not professional BUT its used foam and looks not bad. Maybe, in the future, a deal on foam would mean that I could re - cut foam to fit the way its supposed to
for now, ' sufficient for the day is the evil thereof '
Say what ! Well, a friend went to a Catholic school and a Brother would say that. Not sure if I got the meaning right

WHITE, right on the time. like a drizzle of little white things
exercise done. hit all the marks, Av BPM 116, cal burned 570 and 46 min


No comments:

Post a Comment