Tuesday 6 February 2024

🍘 ' let my love open the

 πŸ˜ ...... door
to your heart '

sing it, Peter Townsend ' let everyone keep repeating that yo'll never fall in love '

the price to be paid
our mild snowless winter will mean lower rivers. Guys who fish already claim even the big rivers show signs of falling levels - and this was last fall and now

Thus, we are re - jigging the ' computer room '

At one time, the PC tower and monitor and keyboard setup really needed a full size desk. As mentioned in previous posts, well, the Chromebooks are all eleven inch models. These Chromebooks are stand alone devices however, I do seem to favour a monitor or TV screen.

So, the corner tubular [ free ] writing / computer apparatus likely is  the ticket. Prior to this afternoon, the sofa was sideways, dividing the room [ clumsy but neat to sit and think ].
To expedite all the changes, I took apart the cut down computer desk and slid the sofa against the wall.

The arrangement has the sofa on the east wall [adjacent to the open door, next is the tubular component unit ]. In truth, I am tight to the sofa [ in fact the sofa right arm is under the table top of the component unit].
Perhaps clumsy but recall, the Chromebook really doesn't need a desk top - just old habit and what I'm used to. B/c the saving in width is a minimum 1 1/2 ft.

I thought that I'd give the setup a Alpha one test. The other minor annoyance is that the rig to connect to the monitor hangs over the tabletop if I place the Chromebook on my knee [ faster typing ]. 

to quote  Gloria Gaynor ' I will survive ' 


No comments:

Post a Comment