Monday 24 June 2024

🎧 R U hearing me

  🎧 the sound of silence or /

the silence of sound
alrighty, sunny in the ' boro. we re headed to high 70 s w/ small chance of rain
the rest of the week is milder and broken cloud

.... the beating of my heart is a rhythm  all wrong

here is the Air Supply lyrics 

The beating of my heart is a drum and it's lostAnd it's looking for a rhythm like youYou can take the darkness from the pit of the night

aha. there was ' rhythm ' in there

the story : the cordless phone set went wonky [ technical term for **** ]

there are 4 handsets working off a base unit.
to start. phone rang and I answered but ' dead air '
calling out produced one ring and then nada

tried the internet reset [ VoIP connection ]. 
unplugged the base and waited 10 minutes
- BTW, there was a whole whack of internet search going on as well

finally, called out and success 

maybe people can call in [ not even going to try that ]
LIAR ! I just called the house phone and left a message

and off the the family Doc
she was very co operative and did her best for me



No comments:

Post a Comment