Thursday 20 June 2024

πŸ₯ x6, Jun 20

 πŸ₯ x6 as Juneth slips away

our heat dome life continues in the ' boro. rain last night by the looks of the pavement out front

yesterday, I ground up pepper.
the story: on YouTube, there was a video, ' How to take the Top Off your McCormicks Pepper Shaker '
say what ? 
yes. use a bit of heat to loosen the top 
Why ? b/c the McCormick s grinder produces a finer Pepper grind.
So, I got out our McCormicks Pepper grinder and ..... yes, it's true 
BUT I ran out of pepper 

thus, use the regular pepper grinder to smash the corns down a fair bit
the grinder on the McCormicks is plastic and could break up the whole pepper corns

Stupid. Maybe, it was tedious work

I think that I need tedious right now.

the heat dome effect was explained. the heat is not leaving but building. the longer the dome well, the greater the heat bulge

AND. love this. your body gets exhausted by the heat
Thanks for that



No comments:

Post a Comment