Friday 13 September 2024

🐺 SE 13 of 30

 🐺 yesterday was areal trial of whether I had recovered from the ' cold '. Whatever I had needs re - classification. I've read the stuff about hoe to categorize your illness.
I have hybrid illness. I get it all

Yesterday. Overall, I did fine. To hospital and moving through the halls. I dropped M .. at the front doors and went to the parkade.
Oops! My 5 day pass card was invalid. I took a paper tix for pay as you go. Next was the respirologist s office for the X Ray requisition form.
I met M ... at the main registry [ no record of X Ray appt was showing ]. The assistant typed in the X Ray # and got a hit. All was ready.
M .. and I travel to the Imaging Dept. I leave and head back to the lobby and the tix machine.

The office is actually in the parkade. There a nice reception person validated the pass  and then, takes my paper tix and gives me a second paper tix to cancel the first in the machine.

M .. was all ready when I returned. Next was the respirologist office and the actual appointment. Short wait and the appointment was an all clear.

To celebrate, we visited a pub and had a pleasant lunch. Shopping at Walmart turned out to be fairly problem free.

I was sweating after getting  home as it was a warmish day. I figured that the sweat was a reaction to the exertion and temperature.

Slept a bit and got up and did a subdued exercise routine.


No comments:

Post a Comment