Saturday 14 September 2024

πŸ“€ XIV of Sep

 πŸ“€ from the  ' boro
  very inviting day. sun and breeze and it s a Saturday
my day s far. At the Tiger for ginger ale for M .... I have given her my cold [ bad me ].
As you can guess, I bought more than ginger ale. There was one piece nightgown [ in flannel ] which was cute. Then a box of chocolate assorteds [ amends for the cold thing ]. I found salad and coleslaw on sale. Two bags of kettle chips [ essential ]. And a bag of peanuts.

I cleaned a burner cover. The food splatters etc and sometimes, the blackish marks are hard to remove. I started w/ soapy water [ hardly any difference ]. Next was baking soda [ sometimes a winner, not today ]. I tried a wooden scraper for force [ no ].
Then my idea was ' nev'r dull ' polish. A solvent based cotton batten thingy. and success. I suppose that the seat of the stain is greasy residue, so, the solvent lifts the black. I used a broken chopstick as a scraper.
Then I hand washed my hat. Yes, the washing machine might do but the spinning sometimes deforms the hat. Really, the function of washing is to dilute the sweat and minor stains.
While ' to and fro ing ' downstairs.
I realized that the furnace filter was overdue for a switching out.
And the flurry of activity culminated in exercise.

Lunch of coleslaw and rice w/ chicken and gravy. Watch some telly and a nap.
And here we are


No comments:

Post a Comment