Sunday 29 September 2013

A Diary

According to a comedian , blogging is like a diary. Oh.

Fla Weird , from the Tampa Bay Times

Police investigate 54 yr old man who exorcised a demon from his 80 yr old girlfriend. Wrong on so many levels

By the numbers , Torstar . Don't even want to do this one 
Detroit failing or failed , plain ugly I'm skipping this one

Torstar  Apple Review
The most common varieties and their properties - eating , cooking etc

Ambrosia - crisp , juicy and sweet w/ low acid flavour. Pack in lunches. Originates from a B.C. seedling

Thats it - nobody is going to care after the exorcism line

I was given an i-phone to use. The big noise this past week concerned the i-phone 4s s.
Mine is the first i-phone. I can't talk to it or shake it - they were showing off their phones at poker.

I can still astound the guys. I told them that using my hotspot and laptop that the minimum data use was 7 - 10 Mb for 2 - 3 emails.
They were figuring on 6 - 8 Kb per message.
Thus , loading the laptop to get Google home page must be the bulk of the usage.
I spent the morning trying to set up the i-phone to access emails.
Hopefully this will cut down on data.
Its going slow
Everything goes slow when I'm dealing w/ computers.

BTW ,Rogers ( the phone provider ) may have been nice to me. I think they switched me from my ' 100 Mb base rate and $ 20 for the nest 500 Mb to ' 200 Mb and 10 per Gb after that '
It seems that is what happened. Maybe , one of the few stories where the customer is pleased w/ the cell provider... ah , the exception proves the rule

" Will see " said the Zen master

No comments:

Post a Comment