Saturday 7 September 2013

Are You Sure

In the Loop news , the headline was ' Canada Unprepared for Dementia Epidemic ' .
OK , but based on this house , I figured that the epidemic was here already. Wow , the number of times that I end in a room , going ' duh ' what are you here for ?

Weather , rain and cool. 62 F out there. TG , I was guessing that the lawn needed watering , saved.
I took drugs last night. The GP said that I could take Gravol as a sleep aid when necessary. I was really tired and thought maybe an uninterrupted night's sleep would help.
Slept right through except for a washroom break.
I'll do it to-night again.
Computers. This morning, the e-machine was slow. I checked the ' defragmentation ' on the main drive. It analyzed out at 1 %. However , experience has proved that ' defragging ' changes , something.Took about ten minutes. 
The result - amazing speed up in cycling time. Windows are loading in seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment