Sunday 29 September 2013

More Crazy News + Add ons

From Fla Bizzarre - the rest ( this info was on a stickie on the laptop screen , saw it after the post ' Diary '

If you flush ' flushable wipes ' the city may arrive at your door. In Bemus Pt.,  NY , a community found wipes clogging the treatment plant grinders. By trapping waste at junctions , workers were able to backtrack the wipes to the house. The home owners were asked not to flush the wipes. Picture the knock at the door ' We are asking not to flush wipes down the toilet , pretty please '

 Google street view allows you to see your house or your neighbour's.
How about - your watching your street and you spot a dead grandmother on the porch. Yepper , body spotting.

Jeff Vinek , owner of the Tampa Bay Lightning hockey team purchased a 4.5 mill home - and is knocking it down to custom build a home.

ADD ONs
The teams in red continue their early season surge. Both Arsenal of London and U Ala won on the week end.

We got the rain. Still cloudy and gray. Temp is 70 F and this is beautiful.

I was invited to a fishing jaunt 3 hr north of the GTA. There would have been 4 guys. The French R. is a big thing. The water moves and it is deep. I explained to David next door that you need to get down to 50 ft w/ 1/2 oz or 3/4 oz jigs. He was incredulous. He figured that I exaggerated the depth , no way. 
I've experienced that kind of water before but that was the St Lawrence R - and that is big.
The French R is an entity , itself. I haven't been on the ocean out of sight of land but trust me , it would be the same. The French has a personality.

Why  , 'No '

I figured a) I'm a suck for cold weather and it can get very cold 
b) I snore but have trouble sleeping when someone else snores
Yeah , crummy right ! Should be one or the other.

I'll fish the 'bee , and will "  ' bee  " satisfied

Both sides of the coin



No comments:

Post a Comment