Wednesday 18 September 2013

Withdrawl

Ha  you thought this title was about Syria.
Haven't blogged for 3 days. I survived.
Besides , coming up w/ all those pithy lead ins is hard.

Sitting here w/ ice on my big toe. I kicked the cleat on the dock while wearing wading boots not shoes and the toe is all bruised.

Fishing was poor. 1 bass every trip out but thats all. some panfish but very little in bragging fish.

Weather was cold Brrrrr cold. I refused to go out until the temperature hit 47 F. I was in still air most of the time , so the cold is less effective.
dressed warmly , and sitting in the sun soon removed all coverings except for a sweat shirt. no fish.

You know , I need to start carp fishing. Saw one yesterday , had to be 15 #. Back to french fries I guess.

Relatives come in this week end but it should be easy. They will visit friends and then try going to the nursing home for Mom. And they are staying at a Holiday Inn.

I know you didn't even miss me.

No comments:

Post a Comment